Tolmie Regional Youth (TRY) is a group is for anyone in grades 9-12 and offers a place where we can have real conversations about spirituality and life! This group offers a safe place to discuss, wonder, and discover our faith. Let’s make friends, ask those hard questions, and explore our relationship with God!
Each time we meet is a little bit different – we pray, worship, discuss, make music, and plan a few out trips so that we can engage with our community. The group is youth driven with a focus on discussing topics and planning activities that the group wants to engage in/learn about!
Thanks to the wonderful leadership of Caitlin and Jaime, and the fabulous creativity of teens, high school youth continue to have a way to support each other through fun and friendship!
During this time of physical distancing, all in-person youth gatherings are cancelled. However, we will be connecting online and gathering as groups using the ZOOM messanger app. For more information please contact: [email protected]
- Sunday May 3rd: Zoom Trivia Night @7pm
- Saturday May 9th: Zoom Baking Night @7pm
- Friday May 15th: Zoom Yoga with Leslie @10:30am
- Sunday May 17th: Movie night @7pm - Movie: Free Solo (we will be watching this over Zoom instead of Netflix Party this time!)
- Sunday May 24th: Zoom Dinner Night @5:00pm
- Sunday May 31st: Zoom Games Night @7pm
For more information email: [email protected]
Find us on instagram: @victoriasenioryouth
Working together provides richer opportunities for our youth to know each other and know God. We have the privilege of partnering with both Anglican and Lutheran parishes to offer a variety of opportunties for Anglican and Lutheran teens.