Alastair McCollum is a west country boy (south west part of England, that is) with a passion for the gospel, motorbikes and bike culture, worship, philosophy, theology, guitars, single malt whisky, real ale, cinema and all things French. McCollum also have has a strange love of “church.” He’s married to Jo with two children, Katherine and Jack. (text from Something Beautiful)
Alastair is one of the Archdeacons for the Diocese of BC as well as Rector to St John the Divine.
You can find him online at
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/revdal
- Blog Spot: http://fracme.blogspot.ca
- Our blog: http://www.stjohnthedivine.bc.ca/blog
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/alastair.mccollum
- Google Plus: http://goo.gl/OSTTUu
- Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/fracme/
- and more if you google his name: https://www.google.ca/search?q=Alastair+McCollum
Here is the bishop’s letter appointing Alastair as the rector for SJD.
Here are a couple of news items about Alastair that might still be available for your viewing pleasure.
- A Times-Colonist article: http://www.timescolonist.com/news/local/biker-priest-puts-his-faith-in-victoria-1.592488
- A CTV news item: http://vancouverisland.ctvnews.ca/video?clipId=981783