Faith in Foundation
The Parish Archives consists of a collection of all official records, pew leaflets, and some photos, which is housed in a cabinet in the Parish House. The “official records” include minutes of Parish Council meetings and Annual Vestry meetings. Copies of these official records are also deposited in the diocesan archives.
Gillian Barlow looks after our Parish Archives.
Thus the continuing story of St. John’s is being preserved, as an extension of the long history of this parish that began with an “Iron Church” in 1860.