2.02 Signing Out Keys Policy
- When paid or volunteer office staff members are in the office then keys need to be retrieved by the staff member.
- Only office staff members are to have access to the key safe.
- Out of hours access to what ??? to be available by arrangement with whom????
B. On Sundays
- Access to the office and the key safe by arrangement with ????
- Only those who are aurthorised to enter the office should be able to get to the key safe. [this is redundant with B.1.]
- Keys will only be given to those parishioners in compliance with Safe Church/Screening in Faith guidelines . [does this mean that only parishioners can get keys or that only parishioners have to comply with the Sanctuary guidelines?]